|Cause of Death||-|
How Yoshimi was portrayed, personality and background-wise.
Differences from CanonEdit
Nothing significant yet.
- Yoshimi was the last surviving NPC
- At the time of the closure of the BR AU, Yoshimi was one of nine remaining unrolled characters, along with Hiroshi Kuronaga, Ryuhei Sasagawa, Izumi Kanai, Hirono Shimizu, Mitsuko Souma, Haruka Tanizawa, and Takako Chigusa
Your Thoughts Edit
Whether you were a fellow handler in SOTF Mini or just an avid reader of the site, we'd like to know what you thought about Yoshimi. What did you like, or dislike, about the character? Let us know here!
- Who needs Kazuo Kiriyama or Mitsuko Souma when you've got Yoshimi Yahagi! - Fioriboy
- Seconded here. I honestly see Yoshimi as a better more sympathetic villain. It's just me, but she reminds me of the movie Mitsuko. I hope her thoughts do her justice, Clu ;D - Inky
- Yoshimi was definitely the best NPC, and I find it pretty amusing that at the time of the AU's closure she was tied for top killer. While technically an NPC, Yoshimi got a lot of care and attention put into her and her thoughts, and really felt like a main cast member in just about every way that mattered. I'm actually quite surprised she was only in a few threads. I think what was cool was that she sort of took on canon Kiriyama's role, as a killer who also functioned as a plot device, but since she explicitly really was a plot device there was nothing objectionable about it. The game wouldn't have been the same without her. - MurderWeasel